Monday, April 12, 2010

Comment Filtering...Why The Hammer Has Fallen

For the last several months I keep receiving comments that are not only irrelevant material but unsavory. These undesired comments are probably from one blighter who can not take a hint from all the previous deletions. Simply put, I do not wish this stuff on my blog and I therefore from here on out will check the comments prior to their appearance on my blog.

I can assure those who disagree with anything I write that their comments will NOT be censored. I welcome disagreement, even sharp disagreement, I frankly don't even censor for foul language as long as it is somewhat on the issue in the post. I want to make clear this new policy is not for you who disagree, but rather for the obnoxious spammer.

Hope all understand,

Bob

No comments: